This Agreement governs your use of virtacoinplus. V 1.1 26-08-2017
1. By using any of the Pools or registering an account on the website, you agree to be bound by the terms and conditions below. If you do not agree with the terms and conditions in this Agreement you may not use the Pool.
2. The virtacoinplus staff may modify this Agreement and any policies affecting the Site at any point of time. Such modification is effective immediately upon posting to the website and will be distribution via email, forum post and a link in chat. Your continued use of the Pool following any modification to this Agreement shall be deemed an acceptance of all modifications.
3. The Pool rewards miners according to a PROP system with a highest 2% fee. Note that not all pools are using this fee, The actual fee per pool is displayed on the pool dashboard page. The fee may change at any time, but notice will be given before doing so. Any fee change will be communicated through the pools news page.
4. The Pool is not an e-wallet or a bank for your coins. The Pool and it's operators are not responsible for any loss of coins which are stored on the Pool. It is your responsibility to configure your account so that the coins you mine are regularly transferred to your own secured offline wallet.
5. As stated in condition 4, The pool will store your coins for a maximum of 6 weeks, coins still in balance after 6 weeks will be considered as a donation to the pool and will be truncated from your account.
6. On suspicious, malicious or any type of unwanted movement on our pools and or website, We will immediately block your ip('s) or domain to all our servers. If there is any account linked to this we will suspend this account and the user will be notified via their configured email address.
If we feel like the detected behaviour has a serious risk of compromising our pool, we will also report this together with all data we collected, to the autority's as an attempt on stealing.
7. Any use of our pools that is not according to our getting started here in wich a loss or short of coins are a result. Is on your own risk, and the pool or its operators are not responsible in any way. Allways use the instructions provided by the pool.
8. The uptime of the pool or website is not guaranteed, maintenance and downtime may be required at times. Users are responsible for configuring their miners so that they will automatically reconnect, switch to all the pools we offer or a backup pool in the case of downtime.
9. Botnets are not welcome. Accounts with a large amount of miners connecting from different IPs may be suspended without prior notice. If we are uncertian then an investigation will be opened and the user will be notified via their configured e-mail address. If we do not receive a response your account may be suspended.
10. Multiple accounts controlled by one person may be considered as a botnet and an investigation will be opened, see above point.
Powered by MPOS | Donate to Lge95QR2frp9y1wJufjUPCycVsg5gLJPW8